Friday, November 9, 2007

In a Funk...


so, i can't decide if i'm in a funk because i'm obsessing about something, or if i just miss home...
I think i just miss home.
i wish i had a car. or a moped. or public transportation...
I wish there were restaurants and concert venues and pool halls and art galleries and stoplights and taxis and bars and lights....
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to leave. I should hopefully be getting a moped soon (like this week), and I might even get to have a different place to live (some possibilities are in the works), and I love, love, love the beaches and the mountains and the oceans and the waterfalls and the hikes and the people and it is amazing...maybe i'm just restless for a taste of home, then i can feel more at ease.
oh wait, that's happening in less than a month...sweet. thank God.
I need some civilization.
and beaches.
both. just a little of each.
oh well, just missing you, i guess, that's all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Wonderful........We miss you too....whats your address one more time in hana? GREAT BREAD!!! Keep up the smiles ...you missed one of the biggest oil spills in the bay in quite some time so be happy you can even go to a beach as they are all closed here.


Ron & Nika

Anonymous said...

baby girl i cant wait ti see you when u get home! it seems like 4eva! call me when u can i know u dont get great service but i miss your voice lover. something about family knowing they.ll always b there 4 you even when u screw up. in my case been screwed up for over 2 years. im tryin to do whats best 4 my andi and i really dont know what that is anymore. thats why i need 2 see your beautiful face! so hurry up and get here

Rachel said...

Dude I just found out my judge was out in Maui scuba diving. If I would have known I would have told him to come buy your breads! heheh. Miss you. Can't wait to see you again!!
xoxoxoxo
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Great photos beautifull area and great people you have it all Congrats